Corpus Edax (In-Development)
A downloadable game
This is a placeholder page for the game "Corpus Edax".
A first-person-melee RPG set in a retro-futuristic city of Corpus Edax. Create your character and make your own choices in a reactive world on the brink of a revolution - fight, talk or sneak your way out of confrontation. Your decision, is the right decision.
In a desperate move, a mass exodus was planned to migrate 85% of living people to this new planet, after a series of global catastrophic events rendered Earth unlivable to humans. As its World Government struggles to rule a unified planet - one without borders, countries or nationalities - opposing factions are born out of anger and desperation for a better life.
You wake up inside a newly built city that teeters on the brink of a revolution. Create your character and assign your skills and A.G.N.I.S. points to your preferred playstyle.
- Character creation sheet so you can mold the character to your preferred playstyle
- Locked door? Hack it. Or lockpick it. Destroy it. Or alternatively, seduce or convince a guard to open it for you.
- Branching dialogues offer choice and consequence so players have different experiences
- Melee combat combined with physics-based environmental combat. Pick up a chair, throw it, swing it or kick it onto someone.
- Place objects in the world to reach places or climb over fences, creating your own path.
- Find secret areas and read datapads to advance the plot, side-quests or lore.
Expected release date is Q3 2023 (between July and September)
Also available on Steam, you fancy that:
- Dev Update #2 - Combat and Combat AIApr 01, 2022